Heating System Acting Up? Give Us A Call!
December 14, 2021
With regular tune-ups, your home heating system should require very few service calls - if any at all! That isn’t to say, however, that you’ll never need to look out for any strange occurrences or telltale signs of problems with your heating equipment.
Outside of scheduling your heating system tune-ups in the spring or fall, you should call Stafford Oil & Propane right away if you notice…
● Your heating equipment not producing warm air
● There is very little air coming from the vents at all
● Strange odors and noises are emitting from the equipment
● Your energy costs are rising without any change in the frequency at which you use the equipment
● You’re noticing soot or smoke coming from the equipment
We take pride in the fact that our customers can count on our service department to provide all manner of service and repairs for modern home heating equipment! So, if you run into a problem, don’t panic!.