Tips to Combat Volatile Energy Prices
July 21, 2022
We’ve all felt the unprecedented surge in energy prices recently. While we wait for energy costs to normalize, we have some tips to offer our customers that may help reduce their utility bills during the summer.
Keep these energy-saving tips close!
· Install programmable thermostats and save an estimated 10% per year on your cooling costs when used properly
· Use LED light bulbs in your home. LED light bulbs reduce energy costs and give off significantly less heat than standard incandescent light bulbs
· Caulk and weather-strip around doors and windows to keep the conditioned air inside your home
· Cook outside on the grill when the weather permits!
· Upgrade the insulation in attics and crawlspaces to prevent air from escaping through ceilings and floors
· Upgrade your cooling system to more efficient, modern equipment that could potentially save you up to 40% on energy costs
Call or contact us online today for more information on our products and services and how they can help you save on energy costs.