Propane: The Safe and Reliable Fuel for Just About Everything
February 24, 2023
Propane is one of the most widely used energy sources in American households. That could be because it is also one of the cleanest. The U.S. Government recognized propane as a "clean fuel" in the Clean Air Act of 1990. When you can use propane to fuel everything from your home heating equipment, washer, dryer, water heater, kitchen stove, grill, fire pit, backup generator, and more, it's easy to see why propane is so popular.
The Benefits of Using Propane
- The propane we deliver meets the stringent safety codes and regulations developed by the propane industry and the National Fire Protection Association.
- It is safely stored in a tank on your property, available when you need it.
- Most propane used is produced here in the United States. Local sources lower the cost for us to get the propane to your home, which translates to a less expensive product for you.
- As a clean fuel, propane produces fewer emissions than other fuels, lowering your carbon footprint and reducing soot and scaling in your equipment.
- Propane furnaces are highly efficient, with efficiency ratings between 90% to 98%, which gives you more heat output from each gallon.
Fueling your home and appliances with propane is safe, cost-effective, and energy-efficient. If you have any more questions or want to become a Stafford Oil & Propane customer, call us at (603) 524-1480 or contact us here.